Freya, Norse goddess of love, fertility, cats and seers, is the most beautiful of the Norse gods. Queen of the Vanir and Commander of the Valkyries, she flies using her hawk wing cloak and protects love relationships. Freya possesses a chariot drawn by two cats and has a love of jewelry and ornament. Her most precious possession is the necklace Brisingamen which she won from the dwarves. In ancient times, gold was often referred to as Freya's tears.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of high quality jewelers bronze
- Amber gemstone (lab created)
- Measures 2 1/8 inches (5.7 cm) tall by 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) wide
- Single sided
- Accommodates a chain up to 3mm in thickness
Stock Number: DD-ZTP-1610-AB