Freya, Norse goddess of love, fertility, cats and seers, is the most beautiful of the Norse gods. Queen of the Vanir and Commander of the Valkyries, she flies using her hawk wing cloak and protects love relationships. Freya possesses a chariot drawn by two cats and has a love of jewelry and ornament. Her most precious possession is the necklace Brisingamen which she won from the dwarves. In ancient times, gold was often referred to as Freya's tears.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of lustrous jewelers bronze
- Natural rainbow moonstone gemstone
- Measures 2 1/8 inches (5.7 cm) tall by 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) wide
- Single sided
- Accommodates a chain up to 3mm in thickness
You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with a free black cord! You may also browse our full selection of sterling silver chains.
Stock Number: DD-ZTP-1610-RM