Freya, Norse goddess of love, fertility, cats and seers, is the most beautiful of the Norse gods. Queen of the Vanir and Commander of the Valkyries, she flies using her hawk wing cloak and protects love relationships. Freya possesses a chariot drawn by two cats and has a love of jewelry and ornament. Her most precious possession is the necklace Brisingamen which she won from the dwarves. In ancient times, gold was often referred to as Freya's tears.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of solid sterling silver with 925 hallmark stamp
- Measures 2 1/8 inches (5.7 cm) tall by 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) wide
- Accommodates a chain up to 3mm in thickness
- Single sided
- Natural rainbow moonstone
You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with the perfect chain! You can view our full selection of styles and sizes here.