Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Grimoire of Armadel" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels. The sigil of the Archangel Uriel is used to invoke his knowledge of natural science, physics, and medicine. Uriel is said to have aided the Children of Israel in the camp of the Babylonians with his knowledge. He reigns over alchemy, divine order, and sudden change. The name Uriel means "God is my Light" The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Uriel must be used to invoke his spirit on a Wednesday before daybreak.
- Archangel sigil on front, the name of the angel on back
- Measures 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Accommodates a chain thickness up to 3 mm
- Sigils are deeply engraved