Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Grimoire of Armadel" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels. The sigil of the Archangel Thavael is used to invoke his power of virtue and grace. Thavael was charged with the care of the Lord Jesus Christ and it was he who conducted Mary and Joseph into Egypt when they were fleeing from the persecution of Herod. He is the angel of appreciation and comprehending simple virtues. The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Thavael can be used to invoke his spirit anytime.
- Archangel sigil on front, the name of the angel on back
- Measures 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Accommodates a chain thickness up to 3 mm
- Sigils are deeply engraved
Stock Number: PS-ZPD-2822