A Veve is a sigil that represents and invokes a Lwa (Loa), a spirit venerated in Voodoo. Wife of Baron Samedi, Maman Brigitte aids in unhexing: the removal of curses and illnesses caused by magic. She is also said to have influence over money affairs.
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Measures approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- The front features the veve symbol, and the back states the Loa's name
- The bale fits chains up to 3 mm in thickness
- Includes a free waxed cord measuring 24 inches in length with a 2 inch extender
Stock Number: PS-ZPD-2871