A Veve is a sigil that represents and invokes a Lwa (Loa), a spirit venerated in Voodoo. Ogou Feray is a warrior Loa whose realm of influence includes victory in battle, politics, and has strong correspondence to the element of fire and masculinity.
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Veve symbol on front, and name of Loa on back side
- Measures approximately 1 inches (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Accommodates a chain thickness up to 3 mm
- Includes a free waxed cord measuring 24 inches in length with a 2 inch extender
Stock Number: PS-ZPD-2829