A Veve is a sigil that represents and invokes a Lwa (Loa), a spirit venerated in Voodoo. Papa Damballah is venerated as the sky god and creator deity, and His area of influence includes intellect, balance and justice, and protection of the weak, children and disabled.
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Veve symbol on front, and name of Loa on back side
- Measures approximately 1 inches (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Accommodates a chain thickness up to 3 mm
- Includes a free waxed cord measuring 24 inches in length with a 2 inch extender