A Veve is a sigil that represents and invokes a Lwa (Loa), a spirit venerated in Voodoo. Papa Damballah is venerated as the sky god and creator deity, and His area of influence includes intellect, balance and justice, and protection of the weak, children and disabled.
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Measures approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- The front features the veve symbol, and the back states the Loa's name
- The bale fits chains up to 3 mm in thickness
- Includes a free waxed cord measuring 24 inches in length with a 2 inch extender
Stock Number: PS-ZPD-2825