A Vévé is a sigil that represents and invokes a Lwa (Loa), a spirit venerated in Voodoo. Ezili Dantor's realm of influence includes motherhood and all maternal concerns.
- Made of solid sterling silver with 925 hallmark stamp
- Veve symbol on front, and name of Loa on back side
- Measures approximately 1 inches (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Accommodates a chain thickness up to 3 mm
- Perfect for use in spiritual practice, and beautiful enough for daily wear
You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with the perfect chain! We've provided the most popular options above, but you can view our full selection of styles and sizes here.
Stock Number: PS-TPD-2826