Sigils are mystical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Grimoire of Armadel" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels. Zadkiel is the Archangel of freedom, benevolence, mercy, and the patron Angel of all who forgive. Legend holds that it was Zadkiel who held back Abraham's arm when the patriarch was about to sacrifice his son Isaac. The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Zadkiel must be invoked on a Monday in the morning.
- Archangel sigil on front, the name of the angel on back
- Measures 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Made of solid sterling silver with 925 hallmark stamp
- Accommodates a chain thickness up to 3 mm
- Sigils are deeply engraved
You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with the perfect chain! You can view our full selection of styles and sizes here.