This piece is carved with Celtic knotwork as well as traditional Celtic swirl patterns. It is a symbol of Earth and Prosperity as seen in the tarot. The Pentacle in its upright position represents the Spirit in balance and harmony with the four elements.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Natural moonstone gemstone
- Measures 1 inch (2.54 cm) tall by 1 inch (2.54 cm) wide
- Single sided
- Genuine rainbow moonstone gemstone with a vibrant play of colors
Stock Number: DD-TP-2973-RM