Silver Hermetic Guardian Angel Pentacle Ring
In Hermetic traditions, the Guardian Angel is one's True Will manifested in the form a spirit guide. The Great Work, the alchemical process towards spiritual completeness, begins with the task of achieving "knowledge and conversation" with your guardian angel. The pentacle has been worn as a powerful protection symbol for thousands of years. Associated in turn with magick, paganism and Christian mysticism, its earliest connections were with worship of the Goddess, from whose sacred five petaled apple blossoms and sees the symbol may have been derived. Like the circle it is considered a protective design because of its continuously connecting points. The pentacle has been called the symbol of man, truth, and completion. Alchemists paired the elements of the earth to those of man flesh and bones to earth, blood to water, breath to air, body heat to fire, and the soul to ether. The five points also correspond to the five stages of life: birth, puberty, marriage, rest from labors and death.
- Guardian Angel Pentacle ring is made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Available in ring sizes 4-12
- Ring exchanges are available if you need to swap a size.
- Guardian Angel Pentacle ring is made in the USA by American artisans.
- Band measures .5" (1.2 cm) at widest point