Pewter Flower of Aphrodite Necklace
The Flower of Aphrodite Necklace is made up of six vesica piscis, almond shaped forms which represent the yoni (female genitalia). The number six represents equilibrium, harmony, and balance. The flower of Aphrodite was used as a fertility amulet because of these associations. The cobweb shape surrounding the vesica piscis represents the lure and the trap of the Goddess Aphrodite. Sometimes the Goddess weaves a web of intricate circumstances, to bring two lovers together in blissful ecstasy. Sometimes the Goddess traps us helplessly in unrequited love with all its painful lessons! But without Aphrodite's magic, we can't experience the passion and joys that the mysteries of the heart bring; some to make us human, others to experience the god and goddess within us.
- Flower of Aphrodite Necklace is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord necklace (30" / 76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided Flower of Aphrodite Necklace
- Pendant measures 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter