Pewter Earth Goddess Dana Necklace
The design style of this Goddess Dana necklace is called "vegetal" as it is composed of stylized vines and leaves. This design is based on one found on a bronze relic called a horn cap (the handle on a chariot or saddle) whichwas found in the Thames river and dates to about the fourth century B.C. Symbolically, the vegetal style reminds us to respect nature and all forms of life therein. This emblem helps the wearer remember that every plant, animal and being encountered is the housing for a Soul on its path towards the Enlightenment.
- Earth Goddess Dana Necklace is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord necklace (30"/76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided Earth Goddess Dana necklace
- Measures 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter