Pewter Seven Goddess Blossom Necklace
The Seven Goddess Blossom necklace symbolizes the seven greek Goddesses in the petals of a flower. At the center is a seven-pointed star, symbolizing the sparkling light of the Earth Goddess, Gaia; who gave birth to us all! From the star bursts forth the seven petals, each signifying one goddess. The petals interlace, representing the overlapping of Goddesses within us, with their strengths and weaknessess apparent at different phases of our lives. Go within to invoke the power of your Goddess and be the woman you've always wanted to be!
- The Seven Goddess Blossom necklace is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord necklace (30"/76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided Seven Goddess Blossom necklace
- Measures approximately 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter