Pewter Secret Seal of Solomon Talisman Necklace
The Secret Seal of Solomon necklace is a Seal of Protection attributed to King Solomon. The second son of David and Bathsheba, Solomon was the Third King of Isreal who ruled around the 10th centry BC. The seal is considered to be, by tradition, the symbol by means of which the "72 Djinn were imprisoned in the Brazen Vessel by the Mogus-King and sunk beneath the ocean." The magical influence of this talisman has been described as "protection from negative influences and evil spirits."
- The Secret Seal of Solomon necklace is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord necklace (30"/76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided Secret Seal of Solomon necklace
- Measures approximately 1.25" (3.1 cm) in diameter