Pewter Raidho Pendant Rune of Psychic Communication Necklace
The Raidho pendant (Raido) represents the journey of life; not an ordered, structured plan one tries to make for their life, but rather the experience one encounters between goals. This odyssey is a pathway to self power and the lessons of wisdom needed to complete the true meaning of one's existence. The Mystical Odin, father of the Norse Gods, passed his knowledge of magic and rune lore to poets, sorcerers, and sages. Mythology says that Odin gained his knowledge of runes through suffering and sacrifice. In the European Dark Ages, kings and priests were suspicious of runes; those in possession of rune knowledge were often burned to death! Runes are more than a mere alphabet; they are the tools which unlock the mysteries of the universe for those who understand them. Our runes are fashioned after the futhark alphabet. They stand for objects and actions. They can be used in healing and meditation, as well as magic and divination. Retaining the authenticity of the original alphabet, our runes are attractively designed for the modern wearer.
- Raidho Rune Pendant is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Forged in the USA by American artisans
- Double sided norse runic design
- The Raidho Pendant measures 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Adjustable cord necklace (30"/76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included