Pewter Perthro Rune of Luck Necklace
Of all the runes, Perthro's secret was the most guarded. Ancient runemasters who worked their art understood that although one is born with the right of free will, circumstances limit our use of it. How we react in a particular situation directly determines the outcome of the next chapter in one's life. Perthro allows one to see the whole structure and sequence of events that led to shape it! Our rune pendants are fashioned after the futhark alphabet. They stand for objects and actions and can be used in healing and meditation, as well as magic and divination. Retaining the authenticity of the original alphabet, our Perthro rune necklace is attractively designed for the modern wearer.
- Perthro pendant is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Forged in the USA by American artisans
- Double sided norse rune design
- The Perthro pendant measures 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Adjustable cord necklace (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included