Pewter Gebo Pendant Rune of Love Necklace
Geofu brings friendship, loyalty, kindness, and opens doors for new love. In the context of sexual alchemy, it heightens energies between two people bringing a relationship of rapture and unprecedented harmony! The Mystical Odin, father of the Norse Gods, passed his knowledge of magic and rune lore to poets, sorcerers, and sages. Mythology says that Odin gained his knowledge of runes through suffering and sacrifice. In the European Dark Ages, kings and priests were suspicious of runes; those in possession of rune knowledge were often burned to death! Runes are more than a mere alphabet; they are the tools which unlock the mysteries of the universe for those who understand them. Our runes are fashioned after the futhark alphabet. They stand for objects and actions. They can be used in healing and meditation, as well as magic and divination. Retaining the authenticity of the original alphabet, our Geofu rune necklace is attractively designed for the modern wearer.
- Geofu rune necklace is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Forged in the USA by American artisans
- Double sided Geofu pendant design
- The pendant measures 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Adjustable cord necklace (30" /76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included