Pewter Celtic Heart Necklace
The Celtic Heart Triskele necklace combines three very significant universal symbols; the heart, the triskele, and the circle. It can help you find your center of compassion, love, and understanding so you can experience the wisdom of feeling. The Triskele is a symbol which represents the unity of three. To the Celts, the number three was the most magical number. The triskele was a symbol of the Goddess in her three forms of maiden, mother, and crone; sometimes called the Three Brigits. Throughout the world, the Heart represents the center of being, both physical and spiritual. The heart is the home of compassion. It is the container of the life's blood. The Circle is the symbol of totality, wholeness, and perfection.It is timeless, with no beginning and no end. It is spaceless having no above or below. It is the symbol of endless motion and cycles, which define the feminine principle. "The Heart Triskele" was uniquely designed to incorporate these three important symbols. At the center of the triskele, the endless knot work (so favored in Celtic artwork) also forms into hearts.
- The Celtic Heart Necklace is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord necklace (30" /76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided Celtic Heart Necklace design
- Measures approximately 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter