Pewter Binding Rune for Repelling Evil Necklace
The origin of this collection of binding runes is in Icelandic Magic. They are known as Galdor-Staves, or "Galdrastafir", and were developed by Icelandic magicians, during the Middle Ages. These rune necklaces are said to call upon ancient gods and goddesses to work their spells; such as to win favor from a secret love or to be protected from evil. Much of what we know about Icelandic magic has been translated in "The Galdrabok", (Icelandic grimoire). Our collection of "Galdrastafir" have been interpreted and created by artist Christopher Bennett.
- Rune to Repel Evil Necklace is made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord necklace (30"/76 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided Repels Evil necklace
- Measures approximately 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter