The pentacle is the star that stays steady and on course. The crescents represent wisdom and intuition. The moon is constantly ebbing and flowing through process. As we move through life, through a moon cycle even through a day and we flow consciously through various phases and their accompanying energies. The heart at the bottom reminds us to look within for our answers and the knotwork binds them all together.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Natural amethyst gemstone
- Chain measures 18 inches (46 cm), and additional eyelets on the chain permit it to be adjusted to 16 inches (41 cm) or 17 inches (44 cm)
- Single sided
- The pendant measures 1 1/4 inch (3/1 cm) wide by 1 1/2 inches (3.8 cm)
Stock Number: DD-TNC-073-AM