This talisman is designed with symbols whose magical correspondences aid in obtaining profound knowledge of any subject or magical art they choose to study. This talisman's design was inspired by the grimoire, The Black Pullet, and contains symbols including angelic sigals, alchemical symbols, and letters from the Angelic Alphabet. The Latin phrase Miserere Deu in the center translates as a prayer to God for mercy.
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided pendant; same design on each side
- Measures approximately 1 1/4 inches (3.16 cm) in diameter