Virgo is the sixth sign of the Zodiac, represented by the symbol of a maiden. The sun passes through the Virgo sign between August 23rd to September 22nd, making it the sign of those born under its auspice. Those who share this sign typically are attention orientated, stoic and dependable. Show off your Virgo pride with this sturdy, solid pewter pendant! Included is a booklet explaining the sign's correspondences. It gives the personality characteristic associated with each sign and a listing of the keywords, ruling planet, element birthstone, lucky day, metal, tarot and Kabbalist letter.
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Forged in the USA by American artisans
- Measures approximately 1 1/4 inches (3.18 cm) in diameter
- Double sided; sign symbol on front and inscription on back
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
Stock Number: PP-112-262