You may purchase the pendant alone, or pair it with the perfect chain! We've provided the most popular options above, but you can view our full selection of styles and sizes here.
The raven is a bird that is regarded throughout various cultures as a trickster figure as well as a source of mystical knowledge. Celtic knotwork is representative of Irish, Welsh and Scottish heritage, and is symbolically a representation of the infinite nature of the cycles of life. The triquetra is a triangle constructed out of interwoven Celtic knotwork, and is a religious symbol used both by Christians and polytheists. To the Christians it represents the Trinity. To followers of Goddess spirituality, the symbol represents the three phases of a woman's life: maid, mother and crone.
- Made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Measures 1 3/4 inches (4.5 cm) tall by 1 1/2 inches (3.5 cm) wide
- Wings are accented with black enamel and glittering black glass stones
- Metal weight is 13.1 grams
- Concealed bail accommodates chain up to 3 mm thick
Stock Number: PS-TPD-3382