In Norse mythology it is believed that the axis of the universe is an enormous ash tree. This tree, Yggdrasill, links the worlds of Asgard (where the Gods reside), Midgard (where humans reside), and Nifheim/Hel (the land of darkness and freezing mist). Yggdrasill is a timeless representation of human nature; filled with Goodness and Evil, Fear and Joy, Dread and Longing, and the endless wealth of human emotions. The tree represents life, death, and resurrection. It buds new in spring, ripens in summer, withers in fall and dies in winter. It then awakens anew in the endless cycle of life!
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter; nickel free and lead free
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Double sided pendant; same design on either side
- Measures approximately 1 1/4 inches (3.1 cm) in diameter
Stock Number: PP-412-033