Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Taurus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Taurus is considered a "feminine", negative (introvert) sign. It is also considered an earth sign and one of the four fixed signs. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Libra). The pendant includes a booklet explaining the sign's correspondances. It gives the personality characteristic associated with each sign and a listing of the keywords, ruling planet, element birthstone, lucky day, metal, tarot and Kabbalist letter.
- Double-Sided, sign symbol on front and inscription on back
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Measures approximately 1 1/4 inch (3.18 cm) in diameter