Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Grimoire of Armadel" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels.
Zadkiel is the Archangel of freedom, benevolence, mercy, and the patron Angel of all who forgive. Legend holds that it was Zadkiel who held back Abraham's arm when the patriarch was about to sacrifice his son Isaac. The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Zadkiel must be invoked on a Monday in the morning.
- Made of brilliantly golden jewelers bronze; nickel and lead free
- Measures 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Back of pendant features the name of the Archangel
- Bail accommodates chains up to 4 mm thick
- Sigils are deeply engraved upon the lustrous metal
you have the option of purchasing just the pendant, or select a cable chain below. Other chain styles
are also available.