Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Grimoire of Armadel" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels.
The sigil of the Archangel Samael is used to invoke his knowledge of theology and power of protection. Samael is the protector of preachers among foreign nations and as such was the angel who accompanied Saint John through the desert offering guidance and protection before his preaching. The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Samael must be used to invoked his spirit on a Wednesday in the morning.
- Made of brilliantly golden jewelers bronze; nickel and lead free
- Measures 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Back of pendant features the name of the Archangel
- Bail accommodates chains up to 4 mm thick
- Sigils are deeply engraved upon the lustrous metal
you have the option of purchasing just the pendant, or select a cable chain below. Other chain styles
are also available.