Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Scorpius. Scorpio is considered a "feminine" and "fertile", negative (introverted) sign by most modern astrologers. It is also considered a water sign and one of the four fixed signs. Traditionally, the planet Mars has been considered to be the ruler of Scorpio. Also, since its discovery, Pluto has been considered a modern ruler of this sign. The pendant includes a booklet explaining the sign's correspondances. It gives the personality characteristic associated with each sign and a listing of the keywords, ruling planet, element birthstone, lucky day, metal, tarot and Kabbalist letter.
- Double-Sided, sign symbol on front and inscription on back
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Measures approximately 1 1/4 inch (3.18 cm) in diameter