The raven is a bird that is regarded throughout various cultures as a trickster figure as well as a source of mystical knowledge. Celtic knotwork is representative of Irish, Welsh and Scottish heritage, and is symbolically a representation of the infinite nature of the cycles of life. The triquetra is a triangle constructed out of interwoven Celtic knotwork, and is a religious symbol used both by Christians and polytheists. To the Christians it represents the Trinity. To followers of Goddess spirituality, the symbol represents the three phases of a woman's life: maid, mother and crone.
- Made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Measures 1 3/4 inches (4.5 cm) tall by 1 1/2 inches (3.5 cm) wide
- Wings are accented with black enamel and glittering black glass stones
- Metal weight is 13.1 grams
- Concealed bail accommodates chain up to 3 mm thick
Stock Number: PS-TPD-3382