The pentacle is the star that stays steady and on course. The crescents represent wisdom and intuition. The moon is constantly ebbing and flowing through process. As we move through life, through a moon cycle even through a day and we flow consciously through various phases and their accompanying energies. The heart at the bottom reminds us to look within for our answers and the knotwork binds them all together.
- Made of .925 pure sterling silver
- Available in sizes 4-15, including half sizes.
- Ring band measures 1 cm at widest point
- An original design by Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Ring exchanges are available if you need to swap a size