The Eye of Horus is a protective symbol used in both ancient Egypt and in the modern reconstructionist religion of Kemeticism. The eye stylization reflects the markings of the falcon, a bird most sacred to and representative of Horus. This symbol was painted upon ships and integrated into the paintings of other Gods to infer a divine, protective force. The symbol is also associated with Ra (Re) as a weapon against chaotic forces.
- .925 solid sterling silver
- Inner hole diameter of 5 mm accommodates most common charm bracelets, such as the Pandora brand
- Add a custom touch to your jewelry crafts!
- The charm measures 7 mm x 7 mm x 7 mm
- The metal weight is 1.8 grams
Stock Number: PS-TBD-050