The Pentacle is a symbol of Earth and Prosperity as seen in the tarot. The pentacle in its upright position represents the Spirit in balance and harmony with the four elements.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of .925 solid sterling silver
- Natural moonstone gemstone
- The pendant measures 1 3/8 inches (3.49cm) wide and 2 inches (5.08 cm) tall with four dangling moonstone chains measuring 1 3/4 inches (4.45 cm) tall
- Single sided
- Chain length is 18 inches, and has additional loops that permit it to be adjusted down to 17 inches and 16 inches
Stock Number: DD-TNC-271-RM