Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. In astrology, Gemini is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it. The pendant includes a booklet explaining the sign's correspondances. It gives the personality characteristic associated with each sign and a listing of the keywords, ruling planet, element birthstone, lucky day, metal, tarot and Kabbalist letter.
- Double-Sided, sign symbol on front and inscription on back
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter
- Adjustable cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) with laminated ends and pewter accent bead included
- Made in the USA by American artisans
- Measures approximately 1 1/4 inch (3.18 cm) in diameter