The runes say: "Úlfhéðnar ". It is a symbol or the Norse Warriors like the Berserkers or Bear Shirts mentioned in the sagas They were said to wear the pelt of a wolf when they entered battle. Úlfhéðnar are sometimes described as Odin's special warriors, with the pelt from a wolf and a spear as distinguishing features.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Made of solid .925 sterling silver
- Measures 2 1/4 inches (5.7 cm) tall by 1 1/4 inches (3.1 cm) wide
- Single sided with concealed bail that loops the chain through the mouths of the wolves
- Metal weight is 12.8 grams
you have the option of purchasing just the pendant, or select a cable chain below. Other chain styles
are also available.