Ordering, Shipping and Returns
- Our products come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Items should be returned in their original condition. If the product was damaged during shipment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the situation. We'll also be happy to do an exchange on sized items such as rings. Refer to our returns and ring size exchange pages for more information.
- Where and how do we ship?
- Most items ship the next business day, First Class, via the United States Postal Service. We also offer a variety of expedited shipment services.
We guarantee shipments will reach their destination within the domestic United States. If the USPS tracking doesn't show your package delivered within 10 business days in the continental US (not international), we'll either reship or refund your payment.
- For international shipments, VAT and customs duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer. While standard delivery time for international orders is 5-10 business days, it can sometimes take longer. Please allow up to 30 days for your international shipment to arrive. Full tracking service is provided on Express Mail International; 1st Class INTL and Priority INTL will not include full tracking in most countries. The last scan will usually be Chicago, IL from where it leaves the country.
- What payment methods do we accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, Paypal and bank draft. Credit card transactions will be processed securely on our website. Paypal and bank draft transactions will be processed securely on Paypal's website (you will be linked over during the checkout process). Please keep in mind that bank drafts/e-checks may take 1-2 weeks to clear, and we will ship the merchandise upon clearence.
- You may also choose to pay either with a check or a money order. Your items will ship upon clearing of the payment.
- We do not accept wired transfers or Western Union.
- Do your items have magical powers?
- Many of the items we sell are related to religions and magical traditions, and may be used as tools by those practitioners. They are not sold as having magical power, however, and no claims to their effectiveness can be made. Our jewelry and gift items are not intended to treat any medical illness.