Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Grimoire of Armadel" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels. Zadkiel is the Archangel of freedom, benevolence, mercy, and the patron Angel of all who forgive. Legend holds that it was Zadkiel who held back Abraham's arm when the patriarch was about to sacrifice his son Isaac. The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Zadkiel must be invoked on a Monday in the morning.
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Measures 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Back of pendant features the name of the Archangel
- The bale fits chains up to 4 mm in thickness
- Includes a free waxed cord measuring 24 inches in length with a 2 inch extender
Stock Number: PS-ZPD-2821