Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Grimoire of Armadel" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels. The sigil of the Archangel Samael is used to invoke his knowledge of theology and power of protection. Samael is the protector of preachers among foreign nations and as such was the angel who accompanied Saint John through the desert offering guidance and protection before his preaching. The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Samael must be used to invoked his spirit on a Wednesday in the morning.
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Measures 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in diameter
- Back of pendant features the name of the Archangel
- The bale fits chains up to 4 mm in thickness
- Includes a free waxed cord measuring 24 inches in length with a 2 inch extender
Stock Number: PS-ZPD-2823