A Veve is a sigil that represents and invokes a Lwa (Loa), a spirit venerated in Voodoo. Papa Legba controls the Crossroads (doorway between the veils) and grants or denies communication with other Lwa.
- Made of lustrous, solid jewelers bronze
- Measures approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- The front features the veve symbol, and the back states the Loa's name
- The bale fits chains up to 3 mm in thickness
- Includes a free waxed cord measuring 24 inches in length with a 2 inch extender
Stock Number: PS-ZPD-2828